Tuesday, 09 April 2013

What the freak. I am still not done with my Melbourne trip entry. Still stuck on day 2. Lol. Since then, I have travelled to Hong Kong and Sarawak. By doing Sarawak, I have officially travelled to 12 out of 13 Malaysian states. The last one is Sabah. Maybe I'll visit Sabah when I have the stamina to climb mountains. =P.

Anyway today I felt like blogging about what I did on 09 April 2013....

We signed the Agreement for Lease and paid the 5% downpayment! Well it was suppose to be on the 07 Apr 2013. But it falls on a Sunday and my boyfriend has a photography job to do. So its either he lose money or I waste my leave. We picked the latter. Duh. Cos he promise to share with me his earnings. Lololololol.

The appointment was scheduled for 10.10am. But both of us were late. I left home at 9.30am! So I had to take the cab, but reached just in time for breakfast at the nearby Mcdonalds. He on the other hand, eventhough left much earlier, was stuck in the mrt somewhere. When our turn came, I got a text from him to tell me he just reached Toa Payoh Mrt. Tsk tsk!

We were expecting a 100 page of legal document or some sort. But it turned out, we had to sign 4 different documents and the process took less than 20 mins. Made me feel like I just wasted S$14 on cab fare. Oh wells.....

During the process, I made a cheeky request to the officer.... "Can you deduct more money from his CPF". Just for the fun of it and for memories sake, I am going to reveal it here.... he paid S$0.95 more than me. I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha!

I wish I have some more things to update, but that is all for now. 

The earliest completion date is Nov 2017. Very jealous that some of my friends are either moving into their new home or about to collect their keys. But I guess, better late than never, right?

After seeing how much cheaper a BTO cost in the earlier part of 2012 and now the cooling measures introduced by the Government,  I can't help but wonder, did my boyfriend and I fell into a trap? Did we buy a property too expensive for its time? Should we have waited for at least a Tampines one? My only consolation is that the bto in Jan, Mar and the upcoming May 2013 were not as good in terms of its location.

Meh.... Felt like we gambled our life away with this property.

Anyway, just to add, after my appointment with HDB, I rushed down for my dental appointment in Tampines. I have been going around my neighbourhood's dental clinics asking for a quotation for wisdom tooth extraction. Most quote me between S$800 to S$900 for a surgery. But it all depends on how complicated it is. So they advise me to come for a consultation. Consultation cost money. So I told myself, forget it just go with my regular dentist since they have my records. True enough, I needed a surgery and consultation was free. Lol. But I had to pay for the X-ray which is so fucking expensive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dr  recommend I do the top and bottom teeth on one side first, so I can still chew my food on the other side. But my friend told me, she didn't even have the appetite to eat due to the pain. Same goes to the 10 other people I talked to who told me the same horror stories. >.<

My appointment is set for this coming Monday at 11am. After that, its 7 days worth of medical leave baby! Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I don't know how I would react to the pain. But I can't wait to have the teeth removed. And I think the teeth knows its days are numbered. Since the dental appointment, it has been causing me problems.

End of ramble. Peace Out!

Comments

Popular Posts