Goodbye st-itches!

Turns out, I only had about 140 unread emails before I went for my medical leave. As of this morning, it ballooned to over 200 unread emails. Lol. I don't give two hoots about answering any of it anymore. I know.... what a thing to say since its my own periuk nasi?!?! Lol.

Anyway, this will be my last update about my teeth, promise!

So I went to the see the dentist earlier in the evening to have my stitches removed. I was in at 5.20pm and out in 5 mins. Lol. So fast! (Nasib baik aku naik mrt and not flag a cab from the lawyer's office at Raffles Place). And its free. You bet its free after how much I had paid for the procedure. Btw, I thought of taking a photo of me and my doctor. But.... hahaha! I shall save myself the embarrassment. Don't know if I will ever see him again.... sigh.... lolololol.... oh shut up Aishah! He's probably gay for all you know.

Ok so how does it feel now that the stitches is off.... weird! The Dr told me the swelling will reduce further and overtime, there will be a sunken hole. Also according to the Dr, the downward pull I mentioned previously in my blog was caused by the stitches, which he assured me will go off in a few days.

So that is it! My interesting experience with wisdom tooth extraction. Should I do teeth whitening next???? I have always been obsessed with pearly white teeth. Why didn't I think of pursuing dentistry when I was applying for tertiary schools??? Oh ya, cos I didn't think it was cool to probe around someone's smelly mouth.

Comments

Popular Posts