Shopping spree part deux.

Finally got my cheque refund from the dental. The medisave amount claimable is more than $1K, which is surprising because I expected the amount to be around $900. So after my company reimbursed part of the cost, technically I only forked out abt $300 cash for my wisdom tooth extraction. Quite affordable and the dentist is handsome too boot. =P Omg, I'm still at it. Ok shut up Aishah!

Anyway, after collecting the cheque from the clinic, I went to buy shoes. More specifically,  I bought TWO shoes! Could not resist cos it was going for half the actual price! Sale sale sale. I love you.

I love shoes, eventhough it is a bitch to wear most of the time. I will marry shoes if it has a soul. The family shoe cupboard is filled with my shoes only. You have to understand,  I grew up with no fancy shoes. Cos finding one in my size takes  a miracle. Most of the time I will end up with auntie sandals. Otherwise I will buy a few pairs whenever I go for holidays in Australia. But when shops started bringing in shoes of my size here, I go crazy excited. Today I walked into Payless store and fell madly in love with the platform wedges. I couldn't decide between the two, so I just bought both. I now tower everyone in the office. I feel like a tree, too high up for anyone to reach. But I don't care.

Btw, I think I also have an addiction for shower gels. I didn't realise I have so many of them bottles until today..... mostly because it was on sale. How many bath time do I need to have to clear all these???

I am a Bodyshop member, so kinda explains why I have so many shower gels from there. The black bottle one I bought it from Guardian. Buy 1 free 1, cost about $4. It contains Jojoba oil, which I was told is good stuff. Anyhoo, it smells nice, that's the only thing that matters.

Comments

Popular Posts