Photobooth

There's 365 days in a year. And you can only pick one day to be your anniversary. So which day shall we choose??????

We initially wanted an autumn wedding. Then it changed to winter. Then hari raya month. And now, it could be a spring wedding. And don't look at me as if thinking I'm the indecisive one. Blame it on my boyfriend. He can't decide when the heck he wanna settle down!?!!

Anyway, the past few days I've been exploring the idea of having a photobooth at our wedding. Initially I think its kind of redundant when there's already a dais. Felt like the photobooth will take away people's attention from what's happening in the front. But I later thought it can inject some fun to the atmosphere. At least, in my opinion, there's a small corner for my friends and family members to do something fun for a day other than lepak bored to death at my wedding. I've been looking around for companies that provide an unmanned and an actual photobooth (the sort like the instant photobooth) with unlimited prints. However the price is too steep and it doesn't make sense to me why I should fork out so much money for something that's sort of diy-able. So my boyfriend, the techie, has come up with a plan which is much cheaper. If it works, not only can we use it for our wedding, we can also add the service into our business! Hehehehe!

Since we have more than a year to plan for our wedding, let's see what other diy stuff we can do together. So fun!

Comments

Popular Posts