Starting the BTB diaries. Lol!

Planning for our wedding is under way!

Just got started on the first stage since Sunday after I saw this BEAUTIFUL wedding gown and was immediately inspired with a theme. First thing I did was to text a photo to my boyfriend to check if any of his bridal friends can custom make exactly like it. Hahahaha!

We still haven't decided on the date yet, but insya'allah it will be a 2015 wedding. Gives us more time to save for the wedding. I timed it such that it will fall close to an autumn wedding and also a nice cooling weather for our honeymoon!!! And most importantly my boyfriend's bonus gets credited into his bank account around that time. Haha!

I've listed down here some of the essential things to be expected at a malay wedding.

1) decoration
2) baju
3) gubahan
4) catering
5) berkat
6) photographer
7) videographer
8) make up
9) invitation cards
10) kompang

I don't know if I got everything covered. Its still at its infancy stage. Thanks to a friend and my boyfriend, I got a list of caterers and bridals to check out. So far I have my favourites. I have yet to read up on BTB blogs out there. I am sure they already have an extensive research done which I would find beneficial.

Omg! This is so exciting!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts