Berkat ideas

Omg! Found a good deal for the berkat! And its also the first ever quotation that I asked and it turned out to be such a great deal! So pumped up to find great bargains for the rest of the items in my wedding list.

No, its not Redondo or Ferrero Roche. So common. Neither is it a telor cos I'm too cool for old skool. Hehe.

Its.....
.
.
.
.
.
A magnet! With our caricature on it! I love fridge magnets. I get them when I travel or when I visit an awesome place in Singapore. So I thought it would make a cool door gift for our guests. Or at least I hope the gift will likely end up on a fridge than in the bin as compared to a vase, fan or towel.

And speaking of towel... my boyfriend thought a towel would be more appropriate. So lame can???? It would just end up as a kain buruk. At least with a magnet, they can look up their fridge and our faces too every day and be reminded of how our wedding is awesome. Hahahaha!

Just kidding ok?!

Anyway my brother, the trainer who trains, actually woke me up to go running. But omg. Morning?! I can barely get up to go to work, and he expects me to jog? Its gonna be a shock to my body especially since the last time I ran was on Monday. Hehe. Took the opportunity for a long break cos my brother is not home for the night to train me. I'm such a failure!!!

Comments

Popular Posts