Going Back To School

Its something I've been thinking of doing since I was about 17. But I didn't have the money back then (and also cos the school I was eyeing at actual closed down! Lol!). And soon enough poly started and I forgot about it altogether.

11 years later, while having a conversation with a friend, I am suddenly reminded of the forgotten dreams. I can't believe I have suppressed it this long! So since I have the money now, I thought why not! It could also take my mind off work. And perhaps if I think this is my true calling, I might even turn it into a business. I have always dreamt of becoming my own boss anyway, so this might be it. I remember loving every sewing lesson during econs classes. So hopefully.... hopefully.... this is where my happiness is.

Will update again if I actually made it to the registration process.

Comments

Popular Posts