Happy 100th monthsary to us!

Yesterday marks the 100th month we've been together. It would have been a perfect time for him to ask for my hand in marriage.... but.... it didn't happen ya. :(

But fret not! It will still be a 2015 wedding. Because that year would also mark our 10 year anniversary. And I would love to finally get married please!!! Cos I have had enough of living in sin already. Siak ah. Other people who dated less than a year tiba-tiba kasi kad jemputan wei! Aku punya pulak tak sampai-sampai. Tsk!

Anyway tadi I did some reflections on my relationship with my boyfriend and why I think he is the perfect man for me. Hehe... (gatal).

You want to know why? Simple. He is supportive of any decision I make. And he is always there to remind me not to make my decision based on emotions. I am where I am today because I heeded his advise.

And the best one yet... he is a kind hearted person. Like super kind. He doesn't think negative of anyone. And he doesn't expect anything in return. But nasib baik aku ada. Boleh jugak knock some sense into him. Hehehe

But he also drives me crazy la. Tak tau seh macam mana nanti hidup satu bumbung??? Insyaallah boleh la.

Comments

Popular Posts