Foodie Weekend

Just got back from my grandma's place. My aunt held a mini celebration for my sister's birthday-cum-mother's day. The food spread though is not so mini.

My aunt ordered like 8 boxes of canadian pizza. Like wtf. I just wondered how the delivery guy fit all the delivery in his bag. Another aunt brought a tub of mee hoon birthday and cupcakes. My grandmother made an endless supply of fried chicken. My mum made steamboat. Finished it off with Häagen-daz ice cream my dad got from 7-11. Rolled around like a pig after that. Lol! Oh yeah... and there's the white chocolate cake.

And the day before that, another aunt treated my sister, cousin and I to a Sakura International Buffet lunch! Wow! =p

My weekend's so packed with food I didn't have time to wash my laundry. Got a lot of shit to clear before my long awaited vacation this week!!! And that's another weekend full of food too. Omfg!!?!?!?!??!

Can I just say I cannot wait for my sewing classes to start???? July if you could come sooner, that would be great!

Comments

Popular Posts