Shopping time again!

It's really wtf.

Yesterday I spent without hesitation on a handbag. I am not really a bag person. The most expensive handbag I own is from Charles & Keith, which I sort of hardly use. My favourite handbag though is something I got from a pushcart 3 years ago in KL for RM25. It may be cheap as hell, but it gets a lot of compliments. A salesgirl from Dorothy Perkins once came up to me at the dressing room and asked where I got it from. Lol so random.

I haven't been eyeing for a bag for the longest time. Then some time in March this year, while shopping at a mall in Sarawak, I came across a handbag that just screams out to me. Hate to sound like a spoilt brat, but my dad actually offered to pay for me. It was not as expensive as a Kate Spade (it was retailing at RM 550), but I felt so guilty of using his money. And moreover, I was still unsure what to wear it with. It is bold, a weird colour and just won't match with anything. Fortunately for my dad (or unfortunately for me), I left the mall empty handed.

I left Sarawak thinking that's the last time I will ever see the handbag....

But I was wrong.....

A few weeks later, I came across a big poster of it outside OG shopping mall :):):):)

Fated.

Then just 2 days ago, my brother told me BHG was having a 20% discount on all regular items. Ape lagi... aku serbu la the handbag section.

My mind and heart was in sync. I was ready to bring it back home, like finally. Lol so drama.

This bag is so me! Now I can't wait to bring it to everywhere I go!! You bet I would after how much I spent on it.

Oh ya. Forgot to add that today is my sister's birthday. The poor dear has exams on her birthday. We had satay yesterday. Hopefully that boosted her morale. Shout out to everyone who shares the same birthday as her!

P/s: my birthday is in exactly 2 weeks. Hehehe...

Comments

Popular Posts