1st photo of our (would be) home!

Some kind soul on facebook uploaded a photo of the site as of 19 May 2013. My house will be built at around the area circled red. Its still just a patch of bushes for now.

It's kinda early to be talking about renovation at this stage, but my boyfriend agreed to fit in a bathtub in the masterbedroom toilet just for me! It doesn't matter if there's no tiles or doors when we move in, as long as there's a bathtub.... I am happy! Lol!

Anyhoo, just got back from the cinema. We watched 'The Great Gatsby'. Can I just say, Leonardo DiCaprio's death scene was actually predictable??? Like, this dude almost always dies at the end of a movie. I can't take it anymore. He makes me so sad everytime he dies. I wish the storyline had a twisted ending like Leonardo lives to tell the tale. Lol.

I am such a fan of Leonardo DiCaprio. Not only is he soooooo handsome, he is such a talented actor. You can see passion in his acting. And I can't believe he has never won an Oscar!! This guy deserves at least a win! Please please please Oscar people!

Comments

Popular Posts