Diva bridal company

I want to share this incident I had with a bridal deco company.

Last week on Monday, I asked them on Facebook what packages they have. They replied without any package details, just ask me to leave my contact. Since they didn't specify what contact they want, I gave them my email. Took them 2 days to get back to me. This time they claim email might end up in junk mail. So they ask for my handphone number. Hmm...  What if its not convenient for me to talk?

It took them the following week to respond....  This time they texted me on whatsapp. No mention of what package they have. Instead they ask that we meet to discuss in detail. Hmm..  How is this whatsapp message any different from a Facebook message?

Needless to say, our communication ended there. There is no point for me to continue with the relationship when they're just out to play hardball. Its a turn off.

Comments

Popular Posts