Sew much to say!

Part 2 of my fashion design course just started last week. Spent a good S$24 at Chinatown People's Park this afternoon buying all the stuffs needed for Tuesday's class. We are doing drafting and sewing this semester. I think I am excited (Lowered my expectation this time after what happened the last time. =/)

Last week in class we got to try out the school's portable sewing machine. They are using the Brother 3700 sewing machine. And after testing it out, I am soooo glad I didn't buy that Brother 2700! They have a very inconsistent tension in the sewing. So you have to constantly adjust it, so it looks even. So wtf! 

Anyway, in other news.... a few days after my engagement, I went to buy an Asus Zenbook =P So happy with the purchase!

I fell in love with the model because of its audio. Second comes the slim size and weight (1.4kg!). But long before I knew of its existence, my mind was fixed on the Macbook Air, but was worried how it was incompatible to anything in the market and if I would get accustomed to its OS. Moreover, I was wondering if a laptop is something that would benefit me since I spent a bomb fixing my desktop (which has already helped me tremendously with my recent school work!). 

Anyway, like any other dates we have, we would almost always end up at Challenger! I didn't have the intention to buy it on that day. But it was something that's always on my mind. The more I look at the display, the more I want it. The specs was just right, not too much, and not too little. I love it, I must have it! When I was told I could utilize the UOB installment payment plan, I decided to just jump on it and get it. Phew!

And thanks to my fiance, I don't have to deal with the manuals and the set up. Because I am unfamiliar with Windows 8 interface, he helped me change it to the classic start button, so I won't get frustrated on my first encounter and give up after that. Such considerate partner I have!

First Youtube channel I watched on my laptop was Season 3 Catfish! 

Lol.

Comments

Popular Posts