As not recommended by me

As you know by now, I am currently enrolled in a part time course in fashion design at Nafa. When I signed up for the course, my expectation was simple...  to learn something useful and have fun along the way. Unfortunately during that time, there were no online reviews about this course. I had no idea what was the workload or how much I had to spend on the materials.

Well, let me just get straight to the point...
The course sucks! Its a bloody waste of my money and effort.

Its a crash course. So things had to move at lighting speed. Therefore weekends had to be sacrificed to prepare for the next lesson. I wanted to learn as much as possible, and this is the only way...  Fair enough. What i hated is the way the module is being carried out. Its so fucking messy, confusing, and seriously....  Lack of communication between the school and the lecturer. We were not told what to hand up as an assignment until the 3rd week. We were also made to buy materials like colour pencils and sketch book before the start of the first lesson, only to be told that we won't need it and we have to use marker and coloured paper bound together. And to add to my misery, the lecturer speaks in a different wavelength than me. I had no fucking idea what she wants from me 99% of the time.  Scratch that...  Make it a hundred! I don't know is it cos I'm malay or something. But it really feels like she's picking on me. This lecturer also speak berputar belit macam ular. Wtf of a course is this. It's pissing me off. The rest of my classmates had the same exact sentiments as me. So it can't just be me who can't adapt right? There's a problem with Nafa. And there's a huge gap between customer's expectation and what is being delivered.

Its nonsense. I am not having fun, sakit hati ada la! Don't waste your time and save your money untill Nafa can get its course sorted and catered for working adults who have a full time job!

Comments

Popular Posts