Picking a colour scheme

I just got myself a Pinterest account. Been pinning so many pretty stuff. From wedding gowns to cakes to hand bouquets to wedding favours. And the more I pin things, the more I realise I'm inclined towards bright blue tiffany colours and white lacey gowns. I would love not to use blue at all cost. But it looked so delicious as a fondant on a cake! And the other pastel colours are not as lovely as blue. Nevermind, still got a year to decide. Or I would just change my mind tomorrow, just like how I changed my mind about the brooch bouquet. I don't think my mum would be too happy with me messing around with her brooches right? So I found a better alternative.... make my own flowers out of fabrics. I did it once before (from my diy craze days), I think I can do it again.

I cannot wait to get started with the diy stuff. I am still waiting for my boyfriend to propose a date. I hope whatever date he chooses, the caterer my mum is eyeing at is still available. Lol. I've tried to recommend her another caterer, but she insisted on her contact. So yeah, no arguing with my mum over that part. I'll just let her be in charge of the food stuff.

So ever since I got to know Asos and got addicted to it, I have spent close to $200 every month on new clothes and shoes. This year, I am going cold turkey! I am proud to announce that I have not succumbed to temptations. Thats an extra $200 saved. Although I stopped short at just saving it in the shopping cart. Hehe.

Omg. I really can't wait to get married!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts